Head Office:16 Mars Road, Lane Cove Business Park, Lane Cove West, 2066, NSW
Shipping Info, where you enter the address to where you want your order to be delivered (Destination info). If a customer and a recipient of the order are different, enter the shipping information of destination address. In other case simply check [Same as the orderer's information] field and the system will fill in the destination info automatically by copying your membership info.
Unless the contract specifies the means by which goods are to be transported, ACEON Depart will choose the means of transport, the cost of which will be included in postage and handling charges. Unless otherwise agreed by ACEON Depart and the Customer in writing, delivery of the goods will be made to the Customer’s nominated address.
All Australian orders should include a daytime delivery address and contact details. Large orders and bulky items are unable to be delivered to Post Office (PO) Box numbers.
Delivery period is specified on the courier web page. All quoted delivery or consignment dates are estimates only. ACEON Depart is not obliged to meet such dates and will not be liable to the Customer by reason of delays caused by any reason whatsoever.
If the Customer fails or refuses to take delivery of the goods, the Customer shall be liable for all loss and damage (including consequential loss and damage) suffered or incurred by ACEON Depart as a result thereof, including all storage and handling costs and ACEON Depart, at its discretion, may charge a restocking fee. Goods will be re-sent at the Customer’s own cost.
If the Customer requests ACEON Depart to postpone delivery of the goods beyond the delivery date specified in the quote and/or the invoice, ACEON Depart may agree to do so and charge the Customer an additional fee for direct costs of postponement and storage.
ACEON Depart is deemed to have delivered the goods when the goods are actually delivered to the delivery point nominated by the Customer, or where delivery to the delivery point is not made to reasons which are the responsibility of the Customer (e.g. where courier left delivery card at the Customer’s mailbox), the date when delivery would have been effected.
Any claim for shortage in supply or damage to the goods ordered must be notified to ACEON Depart within a reasonable period of receiving the goods.
The shipping fee will be:
1. Where the Order is to be delivered to Australian address:
(i) AUD$15 flat rate charge on any delivery.
The Delivery time will be:
1. Where the Order is to be delivered to an Australian address, AECON Depart will:
(iii) Use reasonable endeavour to deliver the Order within 4 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the Order was submitted by you; and
(iv) Send the Order by courier where the Order is to be delivered to a street address or by Australia Post where the Order is to be delivered to a PO Box.
3. You will be required for sign for all deliveries made by Australia Post registered mail and couriers.
Price & Payment
1. All prices on the website are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. The amount payable to AECON DEPART for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
3. Where the Order is to be delivered outside Australia land address, the amount of GST will be deducted from the price of each Product ordered.
4. You are suggested to choose a payment method for overall cost:
a. Direct internet transfer: For those who do NOT HAVE a PAYPAL ACCOUNT
b. PayPal/Credit Card Transfer: For those who HAVE a PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Click [Payment] button, which will redirect you to PayPal integrated system. Choose [Don’t have a PayPal account?] option if you want to pay directly with your Credit Card; Choose [Pay with my PayPal account] option to make a PayPal transfer payment.
After order is complete, order confirmation alert will be automatically sent to your e-mail address.
*If the e-mail doesn’t arrive in a few minutes, it might be considered as a spam mail. So please check your spam mail folder.
After the order shipped out, the e-mail alert will be sent to customer’s address.
* All goods are shipped after your payment is confirmed.
* We don’t take an order through phone or e-mail. So, please note this in advance.
Please ensure that care is taken when bidding. AECON terms are payment before delivery.
To minimise errors and improve efficiency, the Customer is required to submit their details in relevant fields in the order confirmation page..
5. Payment terms in respect of each order are strictly Payment before Delivery (PBD). AECON Depart shall issue the Customer with an invoice upon delivery of the goods.
The Customer is obliged to complete the transaction, i.e. pay for the goods, within 9 days (14 days for ebay order) from, and inclusive of, the date of receipt of the email notification issued following the end of sale. At the end of the 9 days (14 days for ebay order), the Customer will be considered as a non-paying buyer where the order will be cancelled automatically
4. Order Cancellations and Limitation of Liability
The Customer may not alter, change of address inclusive, or cancel an order without ACEON Depart prior written consent. Approved order alteration and cancellations shall be subjected to a service/restocking charge of up to 10% of the purchase price or A$25 whichever is higher to indemnify ACEON Depart against any loss, damage and expense incurred in relation to the alteration or cancellation of that order. Orders cannot be altered or cancelled once goods have been dispatched. The service/restocking charge does not apply to items that are not fit for their intended purposes, or not matching the description provided.
ACEON Depart shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage (including loss of trade or profit and economic loss) incurring to the Customer in the event that delivery or supply of the goods or services ordered is frustrated or delayed by any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of ACEON Depart. Under such circumstances, ACEON Depart shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to terminate the sale and in neither case shall the Customer have any claim for loss or damage against ACEON Depart.
ACEON Depart shall be entitled to cancel or suspend an order for goods or services, without liability to the Customer, by giving the Customer notice in writing.
5. Freight and Handling
ACEON Depart shall ensure each order is safely and securely packed for transportation to the Customer having regards to: the fragility of the goods; the distance the goods are likely to travel; and the method of transportation used to transport the goods.
Freight charges are calculated on the basis of weight, location of delivery and insurance charges which vary depending on the value of the product. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer which is included in the postage and handling charges. The goods shall be at the customers’ risk from the date of dispatch ACEON Depart is not responsible for any loss or damage:
a) To the goods during loading and unloading of the goods by the carrier or the Customer, whilst the goods are in transit;
b) Suffered by the Customer due to a delay in delivery of the goods by ACEON Depart nominated carrier.
Freight insurance for loss and damage to the goods during loading/unloading and whilst in transit is optional, unless otherwise stated. ACEON Depart shall at the Customer’s request provide the Customer with copies of all documents evidencing proof of collection by the nominated carrier.
8. Deal Offer
All deals in our website have a limited time period and stock level. Each promotion is deemed to be over whichever finishes first.
1. Subject to the following clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, ACEON Depart gives no warranty in respect of the Products.
2. For consumers the Products come with non-excludable warranties and guarantees under consumer protection legislation all the Products are reasonably fit for their usual purpose, are of acceptable quality, and match any description or sample. If ACEON Depart breaches any of these non-excludable warranties or guarantees, you are entitled, at your option, to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products, and to compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss.
3. You may also have express rights of action against Aesop under consumer protection legislation if ACEON Depart supplied defective Products to you that cause you injury, loss or damage.